I am often inocente child
I just want to prove me
Than I can to do and be stronger
I give everything I have to get everything I need
Love is all I need
I don't wanna be insecure, I just wanna be myself
Yeah!
Heart, please not die
Heart, please not die
Oh, when you finished your pease
I hope they to know that respect is good
And I like this song
If you'll go away take my clothes with you
Cause clothes hides me
I give everything I have to get everything I need
Love is all I need
I don't wanna be insecure, I just wanna be myself
Yeah!
Heart, please not die
Heart, please not die
Oh, when you finished your pease
And this is the SIILLY SONG
And this is the SIILLY SONG
And this is the SIILLY SONG
And this is the SIILLY SONG

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário